Welcome To Otaku's Story Blog!

So thanks for coming to my blog. These are stories that one day I hope can turn into manga one day, that's when I can draw better and stuff. So this is like a tiny step to seeing my dream! So please support me in till my dream comes true. Thanks Again For Coming To My Story Blog!

What's It's About:

Well pretty much I have a book full of story that one day I want turn into a manga. One Day *sigh* *sad face* Hope it comes true… one day. So since I'm a total girly-girly this blog's story will target mostly girls…sorry bro friends. So for now I’m gonna share my stories in this blog. Hope you enjoy them. Please give me feedback. J

~Shii <333 With Lots of Love
Youtube-xXShiiChanXx- http://www.youtube.com/user/xXShiiChanluvXx?feature=mhee
DevArt- http://xxshiichanluvxx.deviantart.com/

Wednesday, March 21

Love Me Not Part 12


[Sorry before hand for not updating as much >___<. I was busy with some stuff]

Minami Kaede-san, huh? She’s not a bad person as I thought she would be. The reason why I toke me a while to find her file was because number 1, she looks completely different in her student picture then she does now, in a good way. Then secondly her file was under a different name. I don’t remember off the top of my head but I feel like it was like a really cute nickname or something like that.
                I’m stressed out about the all the Student Body Council Work today. I just finished it all and it almost 6:00 pm the school is already pretty much empty. I should treat myself to something on the way home or something. I mean I deserve something, because I get almost no thanks for all the work I do.  I get up and start leaving the school. I stopped inside the first store I saw, and my surprise was who worked at the store. Who did you think I would be? Yes, of course Minami Kaede-san. Who else would have the guts to work in a store, not just any store, a maid café.
                “Welcome Back, Master. Have you come to relax after your long day of work today?”
                “No, I was just looking for some cake to bring home to eat,” I replied. II don’t know how but it just creep me out, just like her fake smile.
                “Oh ok, you can…” In the middle of her sentence she was interrupted by another person in a maid costume.
                “Come on, that isn’t any fun, now is it. You seem to know Kae-chan. You want her to be your maid, master?” Kae-chan? Is that her nickname around here or something?  I didn’t have an idea what to say, but luckily Minami-san did.
                “Come on manger-san, he’s tired. I think he just wants some cake and go home. I don’t think we are going to be getting anymore profit, because you are just going to scary him away.”
                “Oh, fine be that way. Kae-chan can you help him get his cake.”
                “Hai Manger-san,” she turned and faced me, “Follow me please, master.” Minami-san was very helpful in getting my strawberry shortcake that she made herself, quickly too.  I admit when I got home to taste it, it tasted really good. She would make a good wife to someone one day. I wonder if she likes eating and making sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment