Welcome To Otaku's Story Blog!

So thanks for coming to my blog. These are stories that one day I hope can turn into manga one day, that's when I can draw better and stuff. So this is like a tiny step to seeing my dream! So please support me in till my dream comes true. Thanks Again For Coming To My Story Blog!

What's It's About:

Well pretty much I have a book full of story that one day I want turn into a manga. One Day *sigh* *sad face* Hope it comes true… one day. So since I'm a total girly-girly this blog's story will target mostly girls…sorry bro friends. So for now I’m gonna share my stories in this blog. Hope you enjoy them. Please give me feedback. J

~Shii <333 With Lots of Love
Youtube-xXShiiChanXx- http://www.youtube.com/user/xXShiiChanluvXx?feature=mhee
DevArt- http://xxshiichanluvxx.deviantart.com/

Thursday, April 5

Love Me Not! Part 13


[I have decided that my post are too long so I'm going to try to make them shorter. Unless you guys want me to make them longer again]

                Oh my Kami-sama, today was so embarrassing. First Arai, then a group of students from school; I swear I am going to get bullied again tomorrow, then there was student body president I hope he didn’t realize it was me.
                Wait… why was I letting this ruin my bath! I tried shaking the idea of. I’m used to it right. I used to being alone, and bullied right. For some reasons those thoughts felt like I was lying to myself. I knew this feeling. Lying to myself. I did it all the time. But why, how, what? What was a lie, what was the truth? Ugh, I can’t take this anymore. I have gotten soft haven’t I, this is the worst. It’s all Arai’s fault. Dam! I splash the water in the bath around. It’s all his fault, and his big ideas. I was better off without him getting in my way. I was perfectly fine before, right. Wasn’t I?  Why do I keep lying to myself?
                That night I couldn’t go to sleep. My mind was whirling trying I find out what was the truth and what was a lie. I still don’t know. Maybe I just don’t want to be all alone again in a dark, cold place again. Just like before. Or is it even more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment