Welcome To Otaku's Story Blog!

So thanks for coming to my blog. These are stories that one day I hope can turn into manga one day, that's when I can draw better and stuff. So this is like a tiny step to seeing my dream! So please support me in till my dream comes true. Thanks Again For Coming To My Story Blog!

What's It's About:

Well pretty much I have a book full of story that one day I want turn into a manga. One Day *sigh* *sad face* Hope it comes true… one day. So since I'm a total girly-girly this blog's story will target mostly girls…sorry bro friends. So for now I’m gonna share my stories in this blog. Hope you enjoy them. Please give me feedback. J

~Shii <333 With Lots of Love
Youtube-xXShiiChanXx- http://www.youtube.com/user/xXShiiChanluvXx?feature=mhee
DevArt- http://xxshiichanluvxx.deviantart.com/

Saturday, April 14

Love Me Not Part 14


[I guess by now you guys understand Arai Sho aka Retired Player and Saotome Makato aka Student Body President. So I’m going to focus on our cute Minami Kaede-san now. Don’t worry I’ll bring Sho or Makato point of view back every now and then. Look out for it, ok?]

                I woke up earlier then usually by a couple of hours. I couldn’t go back to sleep so I just got up an hour earlier then usually, and got ready for school. As I finished making Arai’s and my lunch I stared at the clock. At this time Arai should be getting up right? I put my hand in my uniform’s skirt pocket. It was still there. It was Arai’s spare keys that have turned into my set keys to his house. Of course I never used them before, or even connected them to my own keychain. They were just there in my pocket. I guess I couldn’t help to have a surprise visit to his house. He is probably eating instance noodles again. Such a pain in the neck, I’ll just go make him breakfast. It would be a pain if he got sick again, then everyone is going to expect me as the girlfriend to take a day off to take care of him. I sighed as I walked outside by myself, half expecting Arai to be there but he wasn’t of course. Too early in the morning for him to be there, of course, what was I expecting? I once tried get out of him walking me to school drawing all that attention and all, but to discover that he was already there two hours before school started. I yelled at him of course, but he knew one of these days I would try sneaking to school with him. I had to promise him that I wouldn’t go to school ahead of him. I hate breaking promise since people always broke promises that they made with me. At least I know that he isn’t breaking his end.
                I sighed again as I took out the pair of keys that never used before and unlocked the front door of a house familiar yet un familiar and walked inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment