Welcome To Otaku's Story Blog!

So thanks for coming to my blog. These are stories that one day I hope can turn into manga one day, that's when I can draw better and stuff. So this is like a tiny step to seeing my dream! So please support me in till my dream comes true. Thanks Again For Coming To My Story Blog!

What's It's About:

Well pretty much I have a book full of story that one day I want turn into a manga. One Day *sigh* *sad face* Hope it comes true… one day. So since I'm a total girly-girly this blog's story will target mostly girls…sorry bro friends. So for now I’m gonna share my stories in this blog. Hope you enjoy them. Please give me feedback. J

~Shii <333 With Lots of Love
Youtube-xXShiiChanXx- http://www.youtube.com/user/xXShiiChanluvXx?feature=mhee
DevArt- http://xxshiichanluvxx.deviantart.com/

Friday, February 3

Love Me Not! Part 2


                I take the paperwork from sensei, and neatly put in my school bag. Then say my farewells to sensei and start my long trip home. I take the train as always, the talk with sensei had taken more time than I expected and I was force to hurry onto the train. The train was crowed as always, every now and then I would spot a pervert on the train aim at some other high school girl. But I was nothing to look at so typically none of them came my way. I have binning using bandages in the area pervert often look out for, so to them I had a body of a child.
                At my stop I got off, I brushed myself off and stare at the map sensei had given me of Arai Sho’s house. It was true after all; his house was just a couple of streets over from mine I could get over to his house in less than 15 minutes on foot. I start heading over to his house wondering how I would give it to him and leave before he pills some sort of long conversation with me. My plan was to get in and out as soon as possible to make dinner.
                I finally arrive at Arai’s house, not what I expected he lives inside a house unlike my apartment building first of all. Second, it was like every other house on the block; plain and simple Japanese styled house. I rang the doorbell and waited for a response from the inside.
                “Who is it?” said a deep voice that nearly made me jump, nearly.
                “Hello, I’m the Class Rep. for class 1-C.”
                “Come in then” the same creepy voice said. I assumed the voice belonged to Mr. Arai, Arai’s father.
Unexpectedly, I found the latch to the house gate unlocked and walk in to the front door where there was Arai, sick and tired with maybe the flu, barely able to stand on his own. I offered to help him to the sofa, and assisted him to nearest couch. I laid his missed work on the coffee table nearby, and then discovered that Arai’s parents were overseas and the only one home was Arai.
“Can you stay here a bit longer and help me Class Rep.” I began showing signs of protest against, but he spoke up before a could say anything.
“Please Class Rep. My parents work overseas right now, and I’m living alone! Please I won’t ask for anything more than that. You can also eat here, too! Just say for a bit longer.” At first I consider this free meal means less to worry about food cost for a meal, but I was stuck with this pupped-eyed, creepy voiced, sick person. In the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment