Welcome To Otaku's Story Blog!

So thanks for coming to my blog. These are stories that one day I hope can turn into manga one day, that's when I can draw better and stuff. So this is like a tiny step to seeing my dream! So please support me in till my dream comes true. Thanks Again For Coming To My Story Blog!

What's It's About:

Well pretty much I have a book full of story that one day I want turn into a manga. One Day *sigh* *sad face* Hope it comes true… one day. So since I'm a total girly-girly this blog's story will target mostly girls…sorry bro friends. So for now I’m gonna share my stories in this blog. Hope you enjoy them. Please give me feedback. J

~Shii <333 With Lots of Love
Youtube-xXShiiChanXx- http://www.youtube.com/user/xXShiiChanluvXx?feature=mhee
DevArt- http://xxshiichanluvxx.deviantart.com/

Friday, February 24

Love Me Not Part 7


“~Arai-sama~ let me grab your arm, too”
“Arai-sama, why does that girl get grab your arm like that~”
“Ahh~ Arai-sama, you came early today. Was it to see me today?”
Arai is at it again. Does he never learn? I always tell him to drag his harem somewhere else in the morning. There is always a big group of girls that group together just to greet him every morning; it’s blocking the walkway for students to walk in. As the Student Committee President, I must take care of this school’s biggest problem; Arai Sho! The school’s rumored number one playboy in Japan, always ranked number ten on exams, and on top of that the most popular boy among girls here. Not like I care for things like popularity, just a waste of time. They can think what they want. It looks like it’s finally time for me to step in and…. Wait…. What!!!
A girl, with long shiny black hair with a small figure that is only around six cm shorter then Arai herself, steps out letting go of Arai arm and steps forward-
“What do you girls think you’re doing? Can’t you see that I and Arai-chan are going out,” she might seem small but her voice is loud but in a way gentle. I never seen her before in the, and I memorized all the faces the school has. New girl? No, impossible if there were I would have heard about it by now. Then who is this girl? How do I describe her? Pretty?
“Who do you think you are?  First, coming to school flirting with Arai-sama first thing in the morning? Then grab his arm suddenly.  Who do you think you are?”
“Minami Kaede. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” replies the girl with the long black hair.
“That’s not the point! Who are you to Arai-sama.”
“Now, now ladies, there is nothing to fight over now. Calm down.” Now Arai is stepping in. Couldn’t he stepped in earlier for his girlfriend.
“That right,” the girl named Minami looks up at Arai now; she’s smiling “Shall we get to class now?” Then those two love birds walk off.
It looks like there was no need for me to be here today. Waste of my time. Minami Kaede… where have I heard that name? There is no point worrying I can always look it up.
I take my time walking over to the mock exam results. I can hear boys and girls talk about me, the number for everything. Sport, Mock Exam Results, Looks, Popularity, and everything there is. It would be nice to be number one for at least one thing…… Hm…. Second place again. Then first place as always goes to…. Minami Kaede?! Isn’t she the girl just now, with Arai?

No comments:

Post a Comment