Welcome To Otaku's Story Blog!

So thanks for coming to my blog. These are stories that one day I hope can turn into manga one day, that's when I can draw better and stuff. So this is like a tiny step to seeing my dream! So please support me in till my dream comes true. Thanks Again For Coming To My Story Blog!

What's It's About:

Well pretty much I have a book full of story that one day I want turn into a manga. One Day *sigh* *sad face* Hope it comes true… one day. So since I'm a total girly-girly this blog's story will target mostly girls…sorry bro friends. So for now I’m gonna share my stories in this blog. Hope you enjoy them. Please give me feedback. J

~Shii <333 With Lots of Love
Youtube-xXShiiChanXx- http://www.youtube.com/user/xXShiiChanluvXx?feature=mhee
DevArt- http://xxshiichanluvxx.deviantart.com/

Wednesday, February 8

Love Me Not Part 3


“Fine” I answered and got up and went to the kitchen to cook this sick person, and myself some food.
The kitchen was well organized and looked like it wasn’t used often. I undid my twin braids and tied my hair into a ponytail and put on the apron that I found over my school uniform. The refrigerated was well supplied to my surprise and nothing was passed the labeled expire date yet. I found a large amount of instant ramen in the corner of the kitchen that must of what made him sick I thought. I made some porridge for Arai and some rice and cooked vegetables for myself not being too greedy and not having any meat.
I presented the food in front of him, but even then he refused to eat.
“~Hey, Class Rep feed me~” he said as he drew his face closer to mine.
“Do you realize how old you are, Arai.” I simply replied.
“I’m fifteen, Class Rep.” he said in voice that scared me even more.
“Good you can count, now eat your food. I can promise you it’s better than all that instant ramen you been eating.”
“Feed me, I’m sick so I can’t feed myself. Please Mina-san. ~” I froze for a second, I haven’t been call my real name is quite some time now, all I could remember was being called Class Rep. Also how did Arai know what my name was in the first place. I was pretty sure no one by now remembers my name.
“Is something wrong Mina?” Are you sick too?” Arai starts moving even closer to me.
“I’m fine, just leave me alone already.”
This agreement lasts for a bit longer before I finally decide to feed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment