Welcome To Otaku's Story Blog!

So thanks for coming to my blog. These are stories that one day I hope can turn into manga one day, that's when I can draw better and stuff. So this is like a tiny step to seeing my dream! So please support me in till my dream comes true. Thanks Again For Coming To My Story Blog!

What's It's About:

Well pretty much I have a book full of story that one day I want turn into a manga. One Day *sigh* *sad face* Hope it comes true… one day. So since I'm a total girly-girly this blog's story will target mostly girls…sorry bro friends. So for now I’m gonna share my stories in this blog. Hope you enjoy them. Please give me feedback. J

~Shii <333 With Lots of Love
Youtube-xXShiiChanXx- http://www.youtube.com/user/xXShiiChanluvXx?feature=mhee
DevArt- http://xxshiichanluvxx.deviantart.com/

Sunday, February 26

Love Me Not Part 9


“So you’re Minami Kaede.”
                “That’s right. Is there any business you have with me? If you do make it quick I have a part-time job in as hour and it takes 45 minutes to get there.”
                “I would just like to ask who you think you are messing with guys, part-time jobs, and still getting first place as the best student. If you tell me how you get the answer sheets and promise to stop I won’t bust you.”
                “Answer sheets? What are you talking about? I work my way for first place,” she looks like she’s confused but that could be an act, “I study as soon as I get home, and boys I have no time to waste on them.” Such a serious face and voice, I really wonder if she’s really telling the truth. “If you’re talking about Arai-kun, he’s just my pretend boyfriend,” she starts talking again,” I need someone to act as my guard at times. If you checked my records enough it clearly shows that I was often bullied. So in order to save myself some slack, I teamed up with Arai-kun who wants the girls to stop bothering him to lay it off. That’s all. Is that enough for you?”
                “So you’re only teaming up with him for our good?”
                “That’s right. Is that good enough for you yet?”
                “Even if it’s just to help yourself why did you accept this agreement in the first place? You must have thought ahead if all you’re saying is true.”
                “Of course I do. I act as his girlfriend, he as my pretend boyfriend will protect me that’s our deal. Nothing more to it, there’s nothing less either. Is there a problem with that, Mr. President?” she says with a smile she thinks she won. Not yet.
                “Is that really then. Why do you think he propose this to you in the first place. What would happen if you guys fell in love for real? What are you going to do then?”
                “I don’t know what he’s up to but I plan to find out. I have nothing to lose, nothing to gain. Even this life is worthless. I been a thrown away like a piece of trash by my own parents, I don’t even know their faces. I been alone for all I know. There’s no point of trying if there is nothing to try to get you know,” she smiled at me sheepishly.
Nothing to reach for, and a meaningless life. She seems lonely. She needs help. Her heart has been played with her whole life to the point she can’t even dream of a happy future. What can I do other then watch her from the sidelines. I stand there wonder for I don’t know how long after she’s been gone. Will her heart every recover. I don’t think she never smiled honestly. Such a sad child, the whole world on her small shoulders, and I can’t do a thing

No comments:

Post a Comment