Welcome To Otaku's Story Blog!

So thanks for coming to my blog. These are stories that one day I hope can turn into manga one day, that's when I can draw better and stuff. So this is like a tiny step to seeing my dream! So please support me in till my dream comes true. Thanks Again For Coming To My Story Blog!

What's It's About:

Well pretty much I have a book full of story that one day I want turn into a manga. One Day *sigh* *sad face* Hope it comes true… one day. So since I'm a total girly-girly this blog's story will target mostly girls…sorry bro friends. So for now I’m gonna share my stories in this blog. Hope you enjoy them. Please give me feedback. J

~Shii <333 With Lots of Love
Youtube-xXShiiChanXx- http://www.youtube.com/user/xXShiiChanluvXx?feature=mhee
DevArt- http://xxshiichanluvxx.deviantart.com/

Friday, February 17

Love Me Not Part 5


“Yep!” I replied happily she will never see this coming, “Mina-san I want you to be my girlfriend!”
                “What kind of joke is that supposed to be?” Mina looks at me as if she isn’t surprised and thinks I’m joking. But trust me I’m dead serious about this.
                “But I’m really serious.” I stare into Mina’s eyes which I can tell is really frecking her out.
                “Stop fooling around already. I’m going leave now. Excuse me.”
                I grab her wrist just as she was getting up and pulled me down, “Wait Mina-san, I would say something like that if I didn’t have my reasons you know.”
                “Oh, really now?” I can tell she still doesn’t believe me.
                I take my player boy mask to reveal my true self. I need taken this mask off only when I was alone by myself at home, but Mina is an exception because she going to help me in my plan.
                “You’re not interested in love either right.” I knew my sudden change in tone scared her for a second but she quickly got used to it as if it was normal, and I could tell I said something that caught her attention
“What do you mean I thought it was only me who wasn’t interested?”
“Oh really I find the girls at school a real annoy pain to deal with, and I have a plan that includes you too. So you don’t have to worry about being annoyed about love too.” I got her, I can tell by that dangerous look in her eyes she’s in.
“So what I’m I suppose to do in this plan of yours?” Yep, I was right she’s hooked, she’s in.
“I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend, so all the girls back off. From what I seen once someone starts going out with someone all the fans back off for the time being.”
“So you’re saying being your is going to get the girls off of you. What are the benefits for me, huh?”
I knew this was coming, “Well the benefits is that no one is going to mess with you because now you have a boyfriend so they know they can’t pick a fight with you. I meet unless you get those cuts and bruises from work or something, and all that bullying wasn’t really anything.”
“Oh, really this is nothing but whatever I accept your offer,” she’s now grinning. This is girl is really not truthful is she, that might be because she’s so strong. She still such a so strong person even after all these years of being apart, even if she doesn’t remember me anymore. Wait! Why am I thinking of the past, I got to let it go!
“That’s good then tomorrow we’ll go to school as a “couple” understand Mina.”
“Yea, I know pick me up around 7:45, I’m leaving I been here for too long. See ya tomorrow Arai.”
“Call me Arai-kun or even Sho-kun for now on to give the couple impression.”
“Ok, bye Arai-kun.”

No comments:

Post a Comment