Welcome To Otaku's Story Blog!

So thanks for coming to my blog. These are stories that one day I hope can turn into manga one day, that's when I can draw better and stuff. So this is like a tiny step to seeing my dream! So please support me in till my dream comes true. Thanks Again For Coming To My Story Blog!

What's It's About:

Well pretty much I have a book full of story that one day I want turn into a manga. One Day *sigh* *sad face* Hope it comes true… one day. So since I'm a total girly-girly this blog's story will target mostly girls…sorry bro friends. So for now I’m gonna share my stories in this blog. Hope you enjoy them. Please give me feedback. J

~Shii <333 With Lots of Love
Youtube-xXShiiChanXx- http://www.youtube.com/user/xXShiiChanluvXx?feature=mhee
DevArt- http://xxshiichanluvxx.deviantart.com/

Thursday, February 9

Love Me Not Part 4


Women are so simple. All you need to do is be polite and nice to them and they fall head over heels for you. I’m not interested in things like love or anything. My job is to flatly reject every girl telling them I just want to be friends with them and nothing more. I’m not trying to be some sort of player or anything, but girls just really drive me crazy. All they talk is gossip, boys, shopping, and all other simple girly things they do. I’m not saying I’m against or anything. It’s just they really to stop being to self-centered, and being stuck up; that’s the only things I hate about girls really is. But I really think this girl is different. I mean she is the first girl to reject me, and turn down my request.
                “Hey Mina, I’ll get better faster as long you promise me to take care of me every day, and go on a date with me afterward.”
                “I’m only here because sensei made me; I have to do my part-time jobs you know. This is just a waste of time to me. Things like dates are just a waste of time for someone like me.” This girl is not like your everyday girl who into make-up and looks. She just into living her rather boring life in till the end, I find it rather amusing to talk to. Maybe I could use her to my liking.
                “Come on why not? What’s so wrong with going on a date with me?”
                “You’re annoying. Just go back to school already; you’re already better aren’t you?
“But why, Mina school really boring,” I say touching her hair “All the girls at school always annoy me and get in my way in whatever I do.”
“Your point is? Hey! Arai stopping my patting head!” As she tries to shake me off.
“Why Mina, Your hair is so silky?”
“Just get off!” See other girl would have loved me touching their hair and complementing it.
“Fine Mina-san, shall I get to the point then?”
“You actually have a point to prove!”
“Yep!” I replied happily she will never see this coming, “Mina-san I want-

No comments:

Post a Comment