Welcome To Otaku's Story Blog!

So thanks for coming to my blog. These are stories that one day I hope can turn into manga one day, that's when I can draw better and stuff. So this is like a tiny step to seeing my dream! So please support me in till my dream comes true. Thanks Again For Coming To My Story Blog!

What's It's About:

Well pretty much I have a book full of story that one day I want turn into a manga. One Day *sigh* *sad face* Hope it comes true… one day. So since I'm a total girly-girly this blog's story will target mostly girls…sorry bro friends. So for now I’m gonna share my stories in this blog. Hope you enjoy them. Please give me feedback. J

~Shii <333 With Lots of Love
Youtube-xXShiiChanXx- http://www.youtube.com/user/xXShiiChanluvXx?feature=mhee
DevArt- http://xxshiichanluvxx.deviantart.com/

Saturday, February 18

Love Me Not Part 6


“Hey, you’re Mina-san right? Well… umm… what happened?”
                “What do you mean?”
                “Well you look, umm, completely different today.”
                “Oh, I was trying to make it look like we were actually a couple. While, at the same time not lowering your reputation as the popular guy with weird taste in girls I guess.
                I couldn’t believe my eyes it’s as if she changed into a completely different person. Before she was just like any other twin braided hair girl, with glasses way too big for her face. Now she has her long straight hair falling down her side to her mid-chest area, and no glasses or any signs of make-up. At least she didn’t go that far. But still she looked stunning.
                “What you staring at? We got to go now; it’s bad enough you came to pick me up late,” she looking impatient now, cute. “The mock exam results are supposed to be up today.  You know the exam we had before you got sick.”
                Mina starts head towards the school first, and I catch up and walk side by side with her.
                “Oh yea, your right aren’t you. The results I mean. Why would you care you always get first place anyway?”
                “How would you know?”
                “It’s always the first name on the list it not hard to spot you know.”
                 “Oh, is that so then Arai-san. Why in the world would you care about your ranking?”
                “To see how much better I am then other people.”
“Is that so now?”
As Mina and I come closer to the school, while talking about random thinks that pop up in our head like old buddies. We can’t help but notice the large group of student in front of the mock exam score board. Then as usually, as soon as one female student sees me the rest do and charge over to me.
 “Hey Mina-chan, grab on to me real quick unless you want to get run over,” I whisper to Mina. She of course is clueless on what’s going on, by now she’s usually in class doing last second grading for sensei.
“Wa…” Mina starts, but quickly realizes why and holds on for dear life. “We’re going to get run over.” Her face right is funny; it mixed with fear at the same time confusion. So cute.
I start reassuring her, “This happens every morning, leave it to me.”
“Hmm… are you sure.”
“Of course I am,” Even though I’m perfectly calm so doesn’t look any less tense as if she’s getting ready to enter a war.

No comments:

Post a Comment