Welcome To Otaku's Story Blog!

So thanks for coming to my blog. These are stories that one day I hope can turn into manga one day, that's when I can draw better and stuff. So this is like a tiny step to seeing my dream! So please support me in till my dream comes true. Thanks Again For Coming To My Story Blog!

What's It's About:

Well pretty much I have a book full of story that one day I want turn into a manga. One Day *sigh* *sad face* Hope it comes true… one day. So since I'm a total girly-girly this blog's story will target mostly girls…sorry bro friends. So for now I’m gonna share my stories in this blog. Hope you enjoy them. Please give me feedback. J

~Shii <333 With Lots of Love
Youtube-xXShiiChanXx- http://www.youtube.com/user/xXShiiChanluvXx?feature=mhee
DevArt- http://xxshiichanluvxx.deviantart.com/

Saturday, February 25

Love Me Not Part 8


Who does that girl think she is? I spent an hour looking up all the school’s information on her. She scores the highest on all the exams, is the best in sports, and on top of that she’s a beauty. I only wonder why no one really noticed her at all. Her school picture is of a plain girl with glasses, looks like someone who studies a lot. What made her change? Arai maybe or maybe she finally looked at herself in the mirror for once.  Either way it looks like I have to investigate myself.  But how can I?
                “Oi Vice, can you give me some help?”
“Of course, would you like you like me to help you with?”
“There’s a girl I want to meet and talk to her privately about something that no one else should know. What should I do?” That’s weird why they are all staring at me weird, like I done something crazy.
The treasurer is the one to speak, “How you write a note to her to meet up somewhere and drop it in her shoe locker, sir.”
“Good idea, you have finally become somewhat useful,” I replied to my treasurer. A note huh, not a bad idea.
“Should I help you write it?”
“No need, I can manage.”
“Of course, you must take your time to write your feeling yourself, of course president,” saying my treasurer clearly realizing how dumb she really was. Feelings? Why feeling, I’m just going to meet her face to face and set her straight. She’s the school’s highest ranking in the school and she is fooling around?! Someone needs to set her straight.
“You’re finished already, president,” my vice questions me as I folded my finished letter in half. He looks awfully surprised for some reason.  
“Of course who do think I am.” The president of course; with the school’s second highest student for grades and good looks it seems according to the school records and newspaper club interviews.
Anyway, I’m going to set this Minami Kaede straight once and for all! Afterschool today, on the first year’s rooftop is the meeting spot, as soon as school lets out. This Minami Kaede is going down with one of my famous speeches.

No comments:

Post a Comment